From: €9.999,00excl. VAT
Shoot professional takes
and produce the most beautiful glamor videos.
*= Software included: 1 year dslrBooth + GlamBot subscription.
- 1 year dslrBooth + GlamBot subscription. The software has several pre-programmed movements that can be started at the touch of a button. dslrBooth will control all robot movements, record, download the video, process it and is ready to share it instantly with your audience.
- Full-frame camera that can capture 240 fps. As this is a premium experience, lower quality cameras are strongly discouraged.
- Camera bracket to house the camera if the camera does not have ¼”-20 threaded holes. We do supply you with an extra universal flange (included).
- LED lights. To obtain the best quality footage, you need continuous lighting.
- Background scenery.
- The total height is 916 mm.
- The base plate weighs 18.7 kg, measures 777 x 495 x 8 mm and has two recesses for better wearing comfort.
- Total weight: 27.5 kg
- Available colors: silver or black
- Completely waterproof and dustproof.
- Outer dimensions: 816 x 540 x 426 mm.
- Weight: 12.1 kg.
- 60 months warranty
A GlamBot doesn't have to be complicated or expensive.
Compatible with Canon, Nikon, GoPro and various webcams
Launch dslrBooth photobooth + GlamBot software on your Windows PC or Laptop, connect your SONY FX-3 / FX-30 or GoPro and you’ve got a professional GlamBot!
Welcome to the world of LamaBot
Thanks to the smart design of the state-of-the-art LamaBot GlamBot , it captures beautiful high-speed glamor videos with the greatest of ease. Whether you’re a red carpet star, bride and groom, or a guest, LamaBot is the perfect tool to take your videos to the next level. Make them stand out with the great moves of the camera and professional software.
Thanks to the state-of-the-art robot arm, LamaBot is the best choice for making glamorous videos. DOBOT Nova-5 is designed to provide a full range of motion; thanks to the 6 joints, this robot is not only user-friendly, but a real must-have for anyone who expects more from a professional shoot.
For a true GlamBot experience, equip the LamaBot with a mirrorless video camera.
The dslrBooth app allows you to control the robot and record and edit videos. While editing, the dslrBooth software allows you to change the speed of the videos, add static and animated overlays, before/after videos and background music. dslrBooth software can stabilize the video to make it super smooth.
Don’t hesitate any longer, go for the LamaBot Glambot and start making stunning professional high-speed glamor videos at high-profile events.
GlamBot-Flexline Stand (optional)
GlamBot Flexline Stand is a well-designed stable base for your GlamBot and consists of three parts: the column, the bottom plate and the mounting plate for the Nova-5.
GamBot Protective Trolley (optional)
The GlamBot Trolley Case is IP67 certified, strong, durable and reliable. This extremely strong travel case offers superior protection against water, dust and bumps. We use the original protective foam and extra sturdy fitting pieces, making it suitable to use again and again, and it also remains possible to place it back in the original packaging.
Sony Camera Recommendation For LamaBot GlamBot
LamaBot GlamBot Recommended Camera
We have conducted extensive testing and evaluations. From our thorough investigation, the Sony FX3 camera stands out as the most capable camera for capturing high-quality slow-motion clips at 240fps. The fast frame rate of 240 fps is critical to ensure smooth slow motion. The Sony camera’s auto-focus is very accurate with the robot’s fast movements and at this high framerate. We have tested other Canon and Nikon cameras and unfortunately, the autofocus quality was not acceptable.
Slow Motion 240 fps Capture
The GoPro 11 is another option however the quality is much lower than the Sony FX3 with its full sensor. If you’re looking for a cheaper alternative, we recommend the Sony FX30 which is a cropped frame version of the FX3.
For shooting at 240 fps, you’ll need to use one of Sony’s recommended V90 Memory Cards. Based on our testing, we recommend the Sony Tough V90 SD-XC cards. Make sure it’s SD-XC and not SD-HC.