Jorg Duitsman, teacher Mechatronics, Summa College Eindhoven and Maurits Brock, teacher Mechatronics, Koning Willem I College ‘s-Hertogenbosch have developed and worked out a hands-on teaching method in close collaboration with DOBOT.nu. The learning line, aimed at the Maker Industry, offers special learning opportunities and bridges the gap between the current knowledge and skills of students and the needs for personnel development in business.
With sophisticated lessons, pupils and students can develop into better problem solvers, creative and critical thinkers; skills needed in business, but also contribute to general and intellectual development.
DOBOT.nu introduces a living curriculum that adapts to the ever-changing technology, whereby the lessons are and remain relevant for modern industry. The teaching material can easily be implemented in addition to the existing material and the use of the coordinate board makes it easy to expand the lessons and the assignments are infinite.
Teaching material - Downloads
You can download these free lessons + instructions after you have logged in:
- 1.0 INSTRUCTIE. LESSEN DOBOT Magician
- 1.1 INSTRUCTIE. AANSLUITINGEN DOBOT Magician + Teaching & Playback
- 1.1.1 LES. BEWEGINGEN DOBOT Magician
- 2.1 INSTRUCTIE. MONTEREN Suctioncup
- 2.1.1 LES. VERPLAATSEN Blokjes Suctioncup
- 2.1.2 LES. STAPELEN Blokjes Suctioncup
- 3.1 INSTRUCTIE. MONTEREN Gripper
- 3.1.1 LES. VERPLAATSEN Blokjes Gripper
- 3.1.2 LES. SORTEREN Blokjes Gripper
- 4.1 INSTRUCTIE. AANSLUITEN Write & Draw
- 4.1.1 LES. SCHRIJVEN met de Pen
Login to request your lesson code!
For the free follow-up lessons + instructions you need a lesson code. This can be requested free of charge for our customers.
Don't have an account yet? Register your account here
Training en Support
Training and Support
Need training or technical support?More information
Answers to frequently asked questions, including product updates and manuals.More information
Useful and professional videos for technical issues and updated topics.More information
Useful and professional tutorials for technical issues and updated topics.More information